Wednesday, September 11, 2013

2 Cane Expressions- Keep Moving ,In Style! Review

This cane cover is from Cane Expressions. We received the leopard print. It was not very easy to get on for my Mother-in-laws arthritic fingers but it does look very stylish on and it goes with many things. I would say this is a must if you want to spruce up something that is a must use on a daily basis. This runs a little over $10 after taxes. The fabric is pretty stretchy, durable, easy to clean and ready to wash at any time. Put this on your can, buy more for a walker? Use it for a crutch. Really there's more uses to this then just for a cane. It comes in two different patterns Leopard, and Zebra buy both for any outfit combo you could think of! I would give this product a 7 out of 10 because it jst needs to be a little more adjustable. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.