Wednesday, September 11, 2013

BA STAR Stardust Mineral Eye Shadow -Review

http://bastar.com/category_s/1517.htm Reader Discount: 50% Off Reader Discount Code: BBDUST Code valid through September 30th, 2013 This is a review for BA STAR Stardust Mineral Eye Shadow. I did receive a free sample to review. I tried the Chocolate Stardust. This can be used as a wet or dry eye shadow. VERY easy to apply professional grade stardust. The BA STAR brand obviously wants you to be exactly that. (A STAR)It is very creamy and easy to see on any color palate. I was happy to wear the chocolate on my olive skin with a nude or glossy lip. If you use the above code for my readers only before 09/30/13 then your get 50% off! I'm jealous! This is an awesome deal. You can stock up on all your upcoming projects. Did anyone say Halloween? I say the chocolate BA STAR stardust eye shadow would be perfect for Cleopatra. Love, beauty and Makeup!