Thursday, September 19, 2013

League Of Legends Summoner School ~Review

http://DVLDOLL.lolguides.hop.clickbank.net/?tid= Summoner School First I would like to say that I am not an "expert" gamer. I am also not a casual gamer either. I am a "Girl Gamer" and I have been playing on consoles since the first Nintendo NES system. I would say Atari and truth is I did play it but I had no clue what I was doing. I was too young. When I got Castlevania in my Easter basket one year I was over the moon and since addicted to games. League Of Legends has always been a game that has been intimidating to me personally. I try to stay away from anything time consuming just because whenever I start up I seemed to never get help or I got too much help and it turned into an overwhelming experience. Once I was offered the opportunity to take a class on LoL. I could not even click fast enough to accept this once in a lifetime blessing. The classes are not piled on nor are they intended to overwhelm the newest of players. They are to help you improve on whatever skills you feel you need help on. Think of it as an older sibling. They want you to do better. Therefore they want to teach you the right way to do things. No cutting corners. Example: See..What did I say? LIFE SKILLS PEOPLE. This is more than a Walkthrough. It's the way every Gamer should approach any game, PC or Console. League of Legends Guide What else can I say? Paul Patton is a genius. And he makes playing LoL fun for any age. So, Check out LoLGuides.com for all your League of Legends needs! Summoner School Sample